The high test scores for this school are likely the reason behind its high rating. Village Oaks Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Michigan for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2017-18 school year. Map and boundary of Village Oaks Elementary School Learn more about VILLAGE OAKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, a school located in 48375. The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the Michigan state level of 18:1. Read school ratings and reviews for VILLAGE OAKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Compare Details The student/teacher ratio at Village Oaks Elementary School is 15.9, which is the highest among 6 elementary schools in the Novi Community School District! Reviews for Village Oaks Elementary School January 25, 2015. Village Oaks Elementary School in Novi, Michigan (MI) - Test Results, Rating, Ranking, Detailed Profile, and Report Card Compare to similar schools and find nearby homes for sale on Trulia. Village Oaks Elementary School. Village Oaks Elementary School in Immokalee, Florida serves 583 students in grades Prekindergarten-5. It enrolls 489 students in grades 1st through 12th. The elementary school is part of the Novi Community School District. Freshman: Parkview elementary school in the Novi Community School district is a wonderful place to send your kids to school! ... Add to List. Admittedly, this is an important factor in deciding upon an educational institution for your child. Read 2 Reviews. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Village Oaks Elementary School. Village Oaks Elementary School is the 1,497th largest public school in Florida and the 19,296th largest nationally. It has 15.5 students to every teacher. (See more...) Compare Village Oaks Elementary School employs 35.3 full-time teachers. Based on test scores and other factors, the relative quality of education provided at Village Oaks Elementary School is rated a 6 out of 10. A+. It has 12.0 students to every teacher. Find Village Oaks Elementary School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. Village Oaks Elementary School is a public elementary school located in Immokalee, FL in the Collier School District. A+. Novi Community School District, MI; K-4 #10 Best Public Elementary Schools in Michigan. It enrolls 529 students in grades 1st through 12th. View their 2020-21 profile to find rankings, test scores, reviews and more. Approximately 498 students attends the school. Village Oaks Elementary School located in Immokalee, Florida - FL. View Nearby Homes. Compare Details The average total spent per student at Village Oaks Elementary School is $14,845, which is the 2 nd highest among 33 elementary schools in the Collier School District. Village Oaks Elementary School is a public elementary school located in Novi, MI in the Novi Community School District. Find Schools and see parent ratings and reviews, state test scores, student-teacher ratios, academic programs and resources. Village Oaks Elementary School is the 438th largest public school in Michigan and the 22,985th largest nationally. Village Oaks Elementary School is located in Novi, MI.